Spicy Crunchy Onion Ranch Chicken
Kimmi Knippel (Sweet_Memories)
- 2 can(s)
- french fried onions
- 2 env.
- hidden valley spicy ranch salad dressing & seasoning mix
- 4 Tbsp
- all purpose flour
- chicken breast halves, skinless & boneless
- 2 x large
- 2 Tbsp
- heavy cream, cold
How to Make Spicy Crunchy Onion Ranch Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
High Altitude (4000 & above): 425 degrees F.
- 4Dip chicken in egg mixture; then coat with onion/ranch mixture. Place chicken on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- 5Bake for 20 minutes or until no longer pink in center. Let rest 5 minutes before serving.
High Altitude (4000 & above): 25 minutes.