★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 large
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 jar(s)
- 24 oz black bean and corn salsa
- 1 pkg
- 24 oz sour cream
- 2 c
- finely shredded fiesta blend cheese
- salt and pepper
- cilantro, fresh
- garlic fresh or minced
How to Make Southwest Chicken Bake
- 1Split chicken on the side and stuff with Cilantro and fresh or minced garlic. I use maybe a tablespoon of minced garlic per breast, just make sure it spreads all the way across the breast and enough Cilantro to stuff it full! Salt and pepper each piece inside and out and place in a baking dish.
- 2Cover with the Salsa then cheese.
- 3Completely cover with Sour Cream.
- 4Bake for 1 hr in 350 degree oven. Ovens vary so check to make sure chicken is done before serving.
Serve over rice and Enjoy!