Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
Blue Ribbon Recipe
1 lbBoneles, skinless, chicken breast or tenderloins
1 can(s)tomatoes and chiles
To tastetaco seasoning mix
2 cShredded cheese (cheddar or Mexican blend)
1 1/8clove garlic
1/4 ccilantro, fresh, chopped
1 can(s)enchilada sauce
How to Make Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- Turn on skillet to med-med high heat. Spray with non-stick spray.
- Brown chicken about 2-3 mintues each side, then add minced clove of garlic, tomatoes and chiles (with juice) and cilantro. Cover, and simmer until chicken is cooked through and juice reduces.
- Turn off heat and shred the chicken. (I leave it in the pan, saves a dish and keeps it warm)
- Warm tortillas enough so they will roll. Place 1/8 chicken mixture, and 1 T. shreeded cheese on each tortilla and roll. Place seam side down in a baking dish sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Pour enchilada sauce over the enchiladas. Top with remaining cheese. Bake at 350 for 30 min. Garnish if you like, with some fresh chopped green onion, and some black olives. Serve with salsa and sour cream.