How to Make Salsa Chicken
- Heat some olive oil in a pan. I have a multi-cooker so I just used that. Add the chicken skin side down and brown. Flip and brown the other side and remove.
- Dump in the onions and saute to soften.
- Pour in the corn and continue to saute until it browns a little.
- Pour in half the jar of salsa and place reserved chicken on top.
- Sprinkle spices over chicken skin and add the bay leaf.
- Pour remaining salsa around chicken and rinse jar with a bit of water and add it too. (about a half cup)
- Cook on Low for 5 hours.
- I served this over rice but you could also use noodles or potatoes!