☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·1 3 lb. frying chicken
·6 tbs. soy sauce devided
·1 tsp. garlic powder devided
·3 carrots peeled and cut diagonally crosswise into quarters
·1 cup water
·6 tbs. white wine
·1 tsp. brown sugar packed
·1 10 oz. pack frozen broccoli stems thawed and drained
How to Make Roast Chicken In Soy - Wine Sauce
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Combine 2 TBS. soy sauce and 1/2 tsp. garlic powder.
- Rub chicken, including cavities, with mixture.
Place chicken in a large shallow baking pan.
Roast in a 325 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- While chicken is roasting, cook carrots in boiling water about 10 minutes until tender yet crisp. Remove and reserve.
- Combine remaining soy sauce, garlic powder, water, wine, and brown sugar. Pour mixture evenly over chicken.
- Roast chicken 30 minutes longer, basting chicken with sauce 2 times. Add carrots and Broccoli.
- Roast 15 minutes longer or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken to serving platter. Surround with vegetables and serve with pan drippings.