Quick Chicken and Veggie Casserole
This is good with any type of frozen vegetable, in fact frozen mixed vegetables are our favorite. Use about 3/4 cup of each veggie.
I can also easily see substituting ground breakfast sausage for the chicken and serve for breakfast or brunch.
Give it a try!
1 cbaking mix
1 1/2 cpre-cooked chopped chicken
1 1/2 ccheddar cheese (shredded)
1 pkgfrozen chopped broccoli (10 oz. rinsed and drained) or about 1.5 cups of frozen vegetable. your choice!
1/4 tspseasoned salt
How to Make Quick Chicken and Veggie Casserole
- Prehead oven to 400 degrees. Grease (or spray) 2 quart casserole dish.
- Place chicken, broccoli and cheese in prepared casserole dish.
- Blend baking mix, milk, eggs, salt and pepper in a separate mixing bowl until blended.
- Pour into dish over chicken, vegetables and cheese.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool 5 minutes before serving.