Parmesan Chicken Pops
Blue Ribbon Recipe
WOW! One simple recipe with seriously big flavor! This is a fun, easy way to make a splash at your next party... or talk your kids into eating their dinner. The Test Kitchen
- 1/2 c
- crushed corn flakes
- 3 Tbsp
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp
- granulated garlic
- 1 1/4 lb
- skinless, boneless chicken breasts halves
- 3 Tbsp
- melted butter
- salt and pepper
- bamboo skewers
How to Make Parmesan Chicken Pops
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a bowl combine crushed corn flakes, cheese and garlic. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Dip chicken pieces in butter and roll in corn flakes mixture.
- 4Place on a baking rack in a shallow baking pan.
- 5Bake for about 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- 6When somewhat cooled, stick bamboo stick into strip, similar to a corn-dog, to serve.....Parmesan Chicken Pop