★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 tspsea salt (optional)
1/2 tspfreshly ground black pepper
2 calmond flour
2 lbboneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3 strips each (about 8 breast halves)
How to Make (PALEO) CRUSTED CHICKEN STRIPS GFCF
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine egg and water in a shallow bowl. Set aside.
- Place nut flour on a plate, and mix in sea salt (optional) and black pepper.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture, then pat moistened chicken in nut flour.
- Coat chicken with flour on both sides. For thicker coating, repeat above procedure.
- Place coated chicken on a metal baking sheet and bake for about 25-35 minutes, or until fully cooked.