- egg, beaten
- 1/4 c
- 1 tsp
- sea salt (optional)
- 1/2 tsp
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 c
- almond flour
- 2 lb
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3 strips each (about 8 breast halves)
How to Make (PALEO) CRUSTED CHICKEN STRIPS GFCF
- 1Preheat oven to 350° F.
- 2Combine egg and water in a shallow bowl. Set aside.
- 3Place nut flour on a plate, and mix in sea salt (optional) and black pepper.
- 4Dip chicken in egg mixture, then pat moistened chicken in nut flour.
- 5Coat chicken with flour on both sides. For thicker coating, repeat above procedure.
- 6Place coated chicken on a metal baking sheet and bake for about 25-35 minutes, or until fully cooked.