Mom's Spiced Chicken Bites
4boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 1/2 Tbsppaprika
1 1/2 tspground cumin
1 1/2 tspground mustard
1 1/2 tspground fennel seed
1/2 tspgarlic powder
3 Tbspolive oil
How to Make Mom's Spiced Chicken Bites
- In a medium bowl, combine all spices, mix well.
- Use a paper towel to dry chicken breasts. Trim fat and discard. Cut into bite size pieces. Put chicken pieces in bowl with spices and mix until fully coated.
- Heat olive oil in non-stick pan on medium-high. Put coated chicken pieces in hot oil. Cover with lid and cook, shaking every couple of minutes for about 8 minutes, or until cooked through.
- MEAL IDEAS:
1. Serve over rice with a side of roasted cauliflower.
2. Serve over salad of your choice (especially delicious with my homemade ranch recipe).
3. Served in a tortilla with cheese, lettuce, tomato and sour cream.