Man Catching Fried Chicken
Blue Ribbon Recipe
8 totalchicken thighs and legs
3 ckentucky kernel seasoned flour
1 Tbspbaking powder
1regular size bottle of veggie oil
·a deep skillet (an iron skillet is preferred or a fry daddy works too!)
How to Make Man Catching Fried Chicken
- * If you can't find Kentucky Kernel seasoned flour at the store then you are welcome to use 3 cups of self rising flour seasoned with salt and pepper* (don't worry about adding the baking powder if your using self rising flour.)
I buy my KK seasoning at Walmart but you can always order it online @ Amazon or hodgsonmill.com.
- Wash the chicken and set a side
- In a large bowl beat the eggs.
- Pour the buttermilk into a 9x13 glass baking dish and add the eggs and mix together
- Place the chicken into the buttermilk and egg mixture and let marinate at least an hour. (you can also cover it and let it sit overnight in the fridge)
- Mix the 1TBL baking powder together with the seasoned flour. Roll the chicken pieces one at a time in the flour and place in the skillet or fryer. Put at many pieces in the skillet or fryer that will fit without crowding. Fry until golden brown. If your frying in a skillet then it's 7-8 minutes on each side or in a fry daddy @ 360 degrees for about 15 min.