☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1 bag(s)pork rinds, original
1 cparmesan cheese
1 jar(s)spaghetti sauce
1 cmozzarella cheese
How to Make Keto Friendly Chicken Parm
- Crush pork rinds into crumbs, add Parmesan, pour into a zipper bag.
crack eggs into a bowl and whisk until blended.
- Dip chicken breasts into eggs then into the crumb mixture. lay onto a baking sheet and continue until all chicken breasts are coated in the "Breading".
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Spoon sauce onto top of chicken breasts, sprinkle Mozzarella cheese over the top of sauce.
- Put back into oven to melt the cheese about 5 minutes.