Honey-Garlic Chicken & Rice (Crock pot)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite size pieces
- ⅓ cup honey
- ½ cup ketchup
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley
- 1½ tbsp. garlic powder
- ½ tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp. chopped green onion
How to Make Honey-Garlic Chicken & Rice (Crock pot)
- 1Place cut up chicken thighs on the bottom of crock pot.
- 2Make Sauce - Whisk together until combined - honey, ketchup, soy sauce, oregano, garlic powder and parsley. Pour over the chicken pieces and stir.
- 3Place the cover on crock pot and cook for 6 to 7 hours on low.
- 4To serve, place a mound of cooked basmati or jasmine rice in serving bowl. Spoon chicken and sauce over rice and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and chopped green onions.