Healthy Creamy Mushroom Chicken
- 1 1/2 lb
- boneless, skinless chicken breast- diced into bite size cubes
- 2 c
- low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 can(s)
- healthy request cream of mushroom soup
- 3 oz
- neufchatel (low fat) cream cheese
- 4 Tbsp
- fresh snipped chives (can use dry also)
- 1 c
- canned mushrooms, drained
How to Make Healthy Creamy Mushroom Chicken
- 1In a large skillet, add the 2 cups of broth and the chicken. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium-high and cook, stirring occasionally, for 20-30 mins, or until chicken is cooked and no longer pink inside and tender.
- 2Add the cream of mushroom soup, chives, mushrooms, and Neufchatel cheese. Continue cooking for 5 minutes or so until cream cheese is melted and all ingredients are incorporated and mixture is hot.
- 3Serve over noodles, rice, or biscuits.