Gem lettuce, chicken and apple little boats
Ramona's Cuisine -
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·180 g roast chicken breast
·1/2 red pepper
·1 apple diced
·1 celery stalk
·4-6 pickled hot peppers
·2 gem lettuce
·8 green olives sliced
·2 tbsp chilly sticky balsamic vinegar to drizzle.
How to Make Gem lettuce, chicken and apple little boats
- Wash the lettuce, celery, Apple and the red pepper.
- Place the lettuce leaves facing upwards - looking just like little boats - on a plate.
- Shred or cut the chicken breast. Scatter 2-3 pieces on each leaf.
- Chop the peppers both the fresh and the pickled, the celery, the olives and dice the apple. Scatter all around dividing evenly between the leaves.
- When you are happy with every leaf load, give it all a nice drizzle of a sticky chilli
- Balsamic vinegar or any balsamic vinegar or any vinaigrette that you may have.