Fried Ravioli with Tomato Cream Dipping Sauce
- 1 pkg
- frozen ravioli (whatever variety you prefer)
- eggs, beaten
- 1/3 c
- 2 c
- seasoned italian bread crumbs
- hot oil for deep frying
- (16 oz.) jar ready made alfredo sauce
- 1 can(s)
- (6 oz.) can tomato paste
- 1/4 c
- grated parmesan
FOR THE RAVIOLI
FOR THE DIPPING SAUCE
How to Make Fried Ravioli with Tomato Cream Dipping Sauce
- 1FOR THE RAVIOLI
- 2Thaw ravioili. Heat oil to 375 degrees. Mix together eggs and milk.
- 3Dip ravioli in egg mixture and roll in breadcrumbs. Deep fry until golden brown.
- 4FOR THE TOMATO-CREAM DIPPING SAUCE
- 5Put all ingreadients in a small sauce pan and heat until warm and smooth.