Easy Mandarin Chicken
- 1 1/2 lb
- boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces ( i use about 3 breast)
- 1/3 c
- eggs, beaten
- 1/4 c
- pineapple juice
- 1 tsp
- soy sauce
- 1/3 c
- 3/4 c
- 3 Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
How to Make Easy Mandarin Chicken
- 1Cut chicken into bite sized pieces. Beat eggs in a shallow bowl with a fork: set aside.
Pour cornstarch into a shallow bowl and roll chicken in it. When coated, dip chicken into beaten eggs.
- 2Heat just enough oil to cover the bottom of a non stick skillet on medium high heat. Place coated chicken pieces into the pan and heat until brown
- 3In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients: pineapple juice, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, ketchup and salt. Pour on browned chicken.
Simmer chicken with the lid covering only half of the pan to let the heat escape.
- 4Simmer 20 to 30 minutes, stirring often, until sauce thickens.
Serve with rice and ENJOY