Easy Chicken Pot Pie
2 largeboneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked
2 can(s)(10 oz.) cream of chicken soup
1 can(s)mixed veggies, drained
1/4 cchicken broth
2deep dish frozen pie shells, thawed
1 Tbspbutter, melted
How to Make Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- Take just one pie shell and bake in oven at 400 degrees for 10 minutes or until pie crust is just barely golden.
- Chop chicken into small pieces. Add cream of chicken soup, vegetables and chicken broth. Mix well.
- Place chicken mixture into pie shell.
- Place other pie shell on top and seal together edges. Cut small vent holes.
- Brush top of pie crust with butter. Bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and flaky on top.
- Let Stand 5 minutes before serving.