Easy Chicken Parmesan
Kimmi Knippel (Sweet_Memories)
- 1 - 24 oz. jar(s)
- of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 6 Tbsp
- parmesan cheese, fresh, grated
- chicken breast halves, skinless & boneless (about 1 1/2 lbs.)
- 3/4 lb
- rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 1/2 c
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
How to Make Easy Chicken Parmesan
- 1HEAT oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Pour sauce into 13 x 9" baking dish. Stir in 1/4 C parmesan. Add chicken; turn to evenly coat both sides of each breast with sauce. Cover.
- 3Bake 30 min. or until chicken is done (165 degrees F). Meanwhile, cook rotini as directed on package, omitting salt.
- 4Top chicken with remaining cheeses; bake, uncovered, 5 min. or until mozzarella is melted. Drain rotini. Serve topped with chicken & sauce.