Easy Chicken and Dumplings
3chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 mediumonion, quartered
dashsalt and pepper to taste
·wondra, just a sprinkle to thicken
How to Make Easy Chicken and Dumplings
- Boil chicken breasts until done (about 15 minutes), set aside to rest.
- Save only ½ of the broth. Turn broth to medium /high heat and add soups and stir until incorporated.
- Thicken soup with Wondra. Add vegetables and onion.
- Shred chicken and add to mixture. Stir, turn to medium heat.
- Mix milk and bisquick in bowl and drop spoonfuls on top of chicken mixture.
- Turn down to a simmer and cover and let simmer for 15 minutes or so.