Delicious Hawaiian Chicken Breasts Recipe
How to Make Delicious Hawaiian Chicken Breasts Recipe
- 1Chop onions using only 1" of green tops. Saute in 1 tbsp of butter until glazed. Transfer to crock pot.
- 2Coat chicken breasts in seasoned flour. Saute in butter until brown on both sides.
- 3Transfer to crock pot. Drain pineapple. Pour juice over chicken.
- 4Cover and cook on low 3-4 hours (high 1½ - 2 hours) or until breasts are tender.
- 5Saute pineapple slices in butter until golden. Place on heated plater. Top each with a chicken breast.
- 6Slice avocado into 8 lengthwise strips. Place 2 strips on each chicken breast.
- 7Serve pan drippings over rice.