Crispy Cheddar Chicken
4lg boneless skinless chicken breasts
1sleeve ritz crackers, crushed
·salt and pepper
3 cshredded cheddar cheese
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup (optional)
2 Tbspsour cream (optional)
2 Tbspbutter (optional)
How to Make Crispy Cheddar Chicken
- preheat oven to 400 cut chicken breasts into 3 pieces.
- Crush crackers into a shallow bowl, add salt and pepper. pour milk into a bowl and add 1/2 tsp of parsley. Pour cheese into a shallow bowl. (I whisk one egg into my milk to help make it a little thicker)
- Dip chicken into milk then cheese then press the cheese into the chicken then press the chicken into the crackers.
- Place in baking pan, sprinkle remaining parsley over chicken and cover with foil. Bake at 400 for 35 mins. Remove foil and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- OPTIONAL. Sauce: Combine cream of chicken soup, sour cream and butter into a sauce pan. whisk on med-high until mixture becomes hot. Pour over chicken or use as a dipping sauce