CHINESE MINUTE CHICKEN BITES
Jo Anne Sugimoto
3 lbboneless, skinless chicken, cut into bite size pieces
1/4 csalad oil
3 clovegarlic, crushed
3/4 cgreen onions, chopped
1/3 cchinese parsley (cilantro)
1/2 coyster sauce
·pepper to taste
How to Make CHINESE MINUTE CHICKEN BITES
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Coat with flour, let stand for 15 minutes.
- In a large skillet, heat oil and garlic, do not burn the garlic or it will be bitter.
- Add the chicken pieces and stir-fry until browned.
- Lower the heat and add the remaining ingredients.
- Garnish with additional Chinese parsley.