- 2 large
- fresh portabello mushrooms stems removed
- chicken breast halves, skinless & boneless, pounded to 1/2
- 1/4 tsp
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- wedges light spreadable swiss cheese (the laughing cow light), room temperature
- 12 large
- basil, fresh
- 1 can(s)
- creamy tomato soup or bisque, low fat
- 1/2 c
- sour cream, lite
- 1/4 tsp
- italian seasoning
- basil, fresh, chopped
How to Make Chicken To Die For
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat on the stove. Add mushroom slices & cook them until softened, about 6 minutes, flipping the slices about halfway through cooking. Remove them from heat & set aside to cool.
- 3Season chicken cutlets with salt, black pepper & garlic powder. Lay the cutlets flat, side by side. Spread a cheese wedge over each cutlet & evenly top them with basil. Place the mushroom slices horizontally over the basil.
- 4One at a time, tightly roll the chicken cutlets up from the bottom & around the filling; secure with toothpicks. Place the chicken rolls in a baking pan sprayed with nonstick spray, seam sides down.
- 5Cover the pan with foil & bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- 6Carefully remove the foil & return the pan to the oven, uncovered, to bake until the chicken is cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- 7Meanwhile, to make the sauce, combine tomato bisque, sour cream & Italian seasoning in a microwave-safe bowl. Mix well.
- 8Once the chicken is fully cooked, cover the sauce & microwave for 1 minute & then stir well. Remove toothpicks from the chicken rolls, plate them & evenly cover with the sauce.
- 9Garnish with additional basil leaves.
- 10PER SERVING (1/4 of recipe, one stuffed cutlet with sauce): 271 calories, 4.5g fat, 720mg sodium, 13.5g carbs, 1g fiber, 8.5g sugars, 37.5g protein
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PLUS: 6