Chicken Tikka Kebabs
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 clovegarlic, crushed
6 Tbspnatural yoghurt
0.5 tspground black pepper
0.5 tspchili flakes
0.5 tspground cinnamon
1 tspfresh grated ginger
How to Make Chicken Tikka Kebabs
- Add all the ingredients (except for the chicken) to a bowl and mix well.
- Chop the chicken breasts into small chunks.
- Marinate the chicken in the yoghurt mixture and leave in the fridge overnight, or for at least 4 hours.
- Place the marinated chicken onto skewers and grill until the chicken is cooked (approximately 15 minutes, turning occasionally).
- Serve with chopped red onion and tomatoes!