1/4 cswiss cheese, grated
2 cchicken, cooked and finely chopped
1/4 cwater chestnuts, whole, canned drained and sliced
2 Tbsppimento, chopped
2 Tbspdry white wine
How to Make Chicken Puffs
- Melt butter in 1/4 cup boiling water.
- Add flour and a dash of salt; stir vigorously.
- Cook and stir until mixture forms a ball that doesn't separate.
- Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Add egg; beat vigorously until smooth.
- Stir in cheese.
- Drop dough onto greased baking sheet, using 1 level teaspoon dough for each puff.
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven; cool and split. Combine remaining ingredients, 1/2 teaspoon salt and dash of pepper.
- Fill each puff with 2 teaspoons.