Chicken Parmigiana Sliders
1 bag(s)25-28 oz. tyson crispy chicken strips
2 cspaghetti sauce
1 bag(s)(8 oz.) mozzarella cheese
1/4 cparmesan cheese topping
3 Tbspbutter, melted
1 tspgarlic powder
1 tspitalian seasoning
How to Make Chicken Parmigiana Sliders
- Cook chicken tenders according to package instructions. After finished baking, reduce oven temp to 350°F.
- Grease a 9x13 baking dish lightly with softened butter or spray with butter flavored cooking spray. Place the bottom half of the Hawaiian rolls in the pan. Place chicken tenders on the bottom buns and then ladle spaghetti sauce over them.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the sauce and shake on parmesan topping. Place the top buns on the sliders.
- Melt the butter and mix the garlic powder and Italian seasoning until it is thoroughly combined. Brush the melted butter over the rolls.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 10 minutes, then remove the foil and continue baking for another 10 minutes.