Chicken Parmesan and Four Cheese Tortellini
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 largechicken breast
1 bag(s)reg. chicken shake-n-bake
1 bottlemarinara sauce
1 pkgfour cheese tortellini
1 cshredded parmesan
How to Make Chicken Parmesan and Four Cheese Tortellini
- Prepare chicken breasts according to shake-n-bake directions.
- Prepare a pkg of tortellini per package directions.
- Heat marinara sauce as directed on package instructions.
- When chicken breasts are done baking, allow to rest for five minutes. Complete the tortellini and drain. Make sure the marinara sauce is heated through.
- After the chicken has rested, slice each breast into 1/2" portions. Place finished tortellini on plate. Add desired amount of sliced chicken, then spoon on the marinara. At last, add parmesan cheese to flavor. Serve with salad or other side dish.