☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 Tbspcoconut oil
145 gmushrooms, sliced
2chicken breast fillets, chopped
85 gfrozen peas
1 Tbspbuckwheat flour
1 tspdried mixed herbs
200 gtinned chopped tomatoes
235 mlchicken broth
1 Tbspfresh parsley
How to Make Chicken Hotpot
- Preheat the oven to 200C/390F.
Place the sweet potatoes into a pan of boiling water and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Add the coconut oil to a frying pan, then fry the onion and mushrooms until softened.
Add the chicken to the frying pan, fry until cooked, then add the mixed herbs and flour. Mix until everything is well combined.
- Pour in the chicken broth and tinned tomatoes, bring to the boil then leave to simmer for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile steam the broccoli for 3 minutes.
- Mix the broccoli into the chicken mixture, then add the frozen peas and sweetcorn.
Place into the bottom of your baking dish.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and chop into slices. Layer on top of the chicken.
Bake for 30 minutes then serve.