Chicken Fettuccine Primavera
- 1/4 c
- chopped onion
- 1 clove
- garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp
- olive oil
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- 1 1/4 c
- canned chicken broth
- 1 medium
- carrot, cut into thin bite-size strips
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz.) frozen broccoli, red bell pepper, onions and mushrooms mix
- 1 can(s)
- (10 oz.) chunk white chicken, drained, cut into chunks
- 6 oz
- barilla fettuccine, cooked and drained
- 4 tsp
- grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Chicken Fettuccine Primavera
- 1Saute onions and garlic in oil until tender.
- 2Mix together cornstarch, salt, pepper and broth. Stir into onion mixture.
Bring to boil, stirring constantly until thickened.
Add vegetables and chicken.
Cover and simmer 5 minutes, until hot.
Spoon over cooked pasta. Sprinkle with cheese.