Chicken Enchiladas With Sour Cream Sauce
1 can(s)can of salsa verde, 7 oz
7 ozwater (just fill salsa verde can)
1 csour cream
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup, 10.5 oz
2 cshredded cheddar cheese
109-inch flour tortillas
·salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make Chicken Enchiladas With Sour Cream Sauce
- In a Crock Pot, add chicken breast and can of salsa verde.
- Then fill the empty can up with water and add it to the Crock Pot as well. Cook over medium heat for 4 hours.
- Take the chicken out and shred with a fork. Make sure you save the liquid it cooked in.
- In a bowl, add 1 cup sour cream, can of cream of chicken soup, liquid from Crock Pot that the chicken cooked in, salt, and pepper.
- Whisk until lumps are gone and it is well mixed. Then pour half into a 13x9 baking pan. Set aside.
- Add shredded chicken to the top of a flour tortilla and sprinkle top with cheese.
- Roll tight and place seam side down in the prepared pan. Repeat this process with all 10 tortillas.
- Once you have all 10 tortillas in the pan, cover with the rest of the sour cream sauce.
- Then the remaining cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Cover with foil and bake on 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes.