Chicken Enchiladas with Sour Cream Sauce
7 ozcan of salsa verde
7 ozwater (just fill salsa verde can)
1 csour cream
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
2 cshredded cheddar cheese
109-inch flour tortillas
·salt and pepper to taste
·13x9 baking pan
How to Make Chicken Enchiladas with Sour Cream Sauce
- In a crock pot add frozen chicken breast, 7oz can of Salsa Verde. Then fill the empty can up with water and add it to the crock pot as well.
- Cook over Medium heat for 4 hours.
- Take the chicken out and shred with a fork. Make sure you save the liquid it cooked in.
- In a bowl add 1 cup sour cream, can of cream of chicken soup, liquid from crockpot that the chicken cooked in, and salt and pepper.
- Whisk till lumps are gone and it is well mixed. Once it is well mixed pour half into the 13x9 baking pan, set the rest aside.
- Add shredded chicken to top of a flour tortilla, and sprinkle top with cheese.
- Roll tight and place seam side down in prepared pan. Repeat this process with all 10 tortillas
- Once you have all 10 tortillas in the pan, cover with the rest of the sour cream sauce, cheese and salt and pepper.
- Cover with foil and bake on 350 degrees for 35-45 mins.