Blue Ribbon Recipe
We loved the presentation of this dish. It is a meal all in itself, so serve it with a simple salad and you're all set! The Test Kitchen
3boneless chicken breast (slightly flattened)
2 Tbspolive oil
1 jar(s)Italian style tomato sauce (chunky kind is great)
1 boxthawed and drained chopped spinach
2slices of provolone cheese per breast
·salt and pepper, to taste
·Parmesan cheese, to taste
1 clovechopped garlic
1/2 cdry white wine
How to Make Chicken Annabella
- Add 1/2 cup white wine to fry pan and poach the chicken breasts until partially done.
- Meanwhile, saute chopped garlic in 2 Tbsp of olive oil and add the spinach until cooked.
- Add tomato sauce to wine but do not cover the chicken.
- Place 1/3 of the spinach mixture over the chicken and top with provolone cheese.
- Add grated Parmesan cheese to top and cover pan until cheese melts. Serve with pasta.