Betty's Italian crumbed zucchini chicken
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1whole chicken cut up or 6 maryland legs (legs and thighs connected)
1 pkgitalian style tomato soup
1 1/2 chot water
2 cloveof garlic, crushed
2zucchini's, grated and liquid sqeezed out
1 tspitalian herbs
1/2 cgrated tasty cheese
How to Make Betty's Italian crumbed zucchini chicken
- Heat the oven to 375oF/180oC.
Heat the oil in a pan and brown the chicken on both sides and place into an oven proof dish (I use my large pyrex rectangular dish).
- Mix the soup, water and garlic in a large measuring jug (4 cup capacity) or a medium sized bowl and pour over the chicken.
- Mix the breadcrumbs, grated cheese and zucchini's and gently pat on the chicken. Bake in the prepared oven for 30 minutes OR until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Let stand for 5 - 10 minutes (I use this time to heat some garlic bread and make a quick salad) and serve.
- This is can be made the day before and re-heated. Please use the oven to re-heat or the crunchy topping goes soggy.