Appetizer Chicken Bundles
3 Tbspbalsamic glazing sauce
1 tspextra virgin olive oil
2 Tbspthinly sliced green onions
·a few grindings of coarse sea salt, or pinch of fine sea salt
3 - 4chicken cutlets, thinly sliced into strips
·handful of fresh pea pods
·waxed paper sheets
How to Make Appetizer Chicken Bundles
- Combine sauce, oil, onions, and salt. Marinate chicken strips at least 10 minutes. In meantime, cut waxed paper into 24 five inch squares.
- Place about 1 tablespoon of the chicken mixture on each square.
- Break pea pods into pieces and place 1-2 pieces on top of chicken.
- Fold one corner to opposite corner, but not quite up to the top edge.
Then fold in both remaining sides to center.
- Bring the top part over and tuck the little point into the bottom, making a little package as if you were making Chinese Parchment Wrapped Chicken.
- Arrange these, seam side down in a single layer in a glass or ceramic baking dish.
Microwave on high 4 minutes. Rearrange packets if necessary and microwave another 1-2 minutes, or until chicken is done.