Air Fryer Rotisserie Chicken
1 tspgarlic powder
1 tsponion powder
1 tspsea salt
1 tsppaprika, sweet mild
1/2 tspthyme, dried
1 sprig(s)rosemary sprigs
1 stalk(s)sage leaves, fresh
2 Tbspolive oil
How to Make Air Fryer Rotisserie Chicken
- First Rinse chicken and rub dry, make sure to dry it, or you will have a steamed
chicken and it will not crisp
- Rub with olive oil and Season the Chicken all over.
Let sit at room temp. for 45 minutes before cooking.
- Next squeeze your lemon inside the chicken and add the butter before tying shut.
You will need to tie your chicken up with kitchen string, I pre-wet mine
tie the legs, then I tie 2 strips around the whole chicken to pull it kinda tight so it has room to rotate on the Rotisserie and holds together well.
Get out the Rotisserie Skewer and slide the chicken on it next slide the ends on both ends.
- NOTE** If your oven doesn't have a Rotisserie you can place it in the fry basket and still cook it the same.
Place the chicken breast side down in the Fry Basket.
Next follow directions on your fryer for setting it to cook.
I set mine to the Rotisserie settings temp 350 cook time 1 hour
For this chicken I cooked it 1 hour and 30 minutes but I checked it at 1 hour.
- Test the chicken with a thermometer for proper doneness (165 degrees).
Let rest for 20 minutes before serving.
IF you do not have fresh herbs, use dried and adjust the amounts a little less for your flavor choice