Air Fryer Chicken Mozzarella
This recipe is written for one person, but if you have more people, simply double up to accommodate your needs.
I hope you enjoy this wonderful meal!!
1boneless, skinless chicken breast
1/2 call purpose flour, for dredging
·olive oil cooking spray (pam)
·salt, to taste
·cayenne, pepper to taste (optional)
·garlic powder, to taste
·dried italian seasoning, to taste
3-4 Tbspshredded mozzarella cheese
3-4 Tbspyour favorite spaghetti sauce
How to Make Air Fryer Chicken Mozzarella
- Rinse chicken breast in a little water but don't pat dry.
- Place flour in a bag or a bowl. Coat chicken on both sides.
- Place chicken breast in air fryer in your basket. (I use my accessory pan to put the chicken in to cook for easy cleanup.) Spray top with the cooking spray.
- Season the chicken with all of the seasonings, to your taste or liking.
- After warming up the air fryer for five minutes, place the chicken in air fryer, set at 370 degrees for 20 minutes.
After 10 minutes, open air fryer, turn chicken to other side, spray that side with cooking spray, and allow to cook the remaining 10 minutes.
- When done, open air fryer, place 3 to 4 tablespoons of sauce on top, then put a nice thick layer (3 -4 tablespoons) of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Close air fryer and press "warm up" feature and allow chicken to heat for 4 -5 minutes to melt the mozzarella.
- That's it!! Serve on a beautiful bed of spaghetti, with a side salad, and your favorite garlic bread!