☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbchicken tenders
1 pkgfrozen broccoli cuts
8 ozcream cheese
2 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 cgrated cheddar cheese
1 Tbspgarlic powder
1 Tbsponion powder
How to Make Creamy Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- Combine softened cream cheese and cream of chicken soup (I microwaved it for about 45 seconds to make it easier), garlic powder and onion powder. Set aside.
- Cut chicken tenders into bite size pieces and combine with frozen broccoli in 13 x 9 baking pan.
- Pour soup mixture over chicken/broccoli mixture, spreading to cover completely.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese over the top.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour.
- Serve over rice or noodles.