☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2-3boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
8 ozsour cream
2 Tbspoil, whatever you prefer to cook with
1 smallonion, diced
3/4 bag(s)tortilla chips, crushed (not too finely)
3 ccheddar cheese, shredded, divided
How to Make Chicken Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces. Season Chicken. (use your favorite seasonings - I use salt, pepper, garlic powder & seasoning salt)
- Heat oil in a pan over medium high heat. Add chicken & onions. Saute until chicken is cooked though. 8-10 minutes
- In casserole dish mix soups, sour cream, half the cheese and crushed chips.
- Add cooked chicken to casserole dish, mix together
- spread remaining cheese on top
- Bake 20-30 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly, and heated all the way though.