Cheesy Salmon Vegetable Noodle Casserole
This is my own creation.
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 can(s)boneless skinless salmon
1 1/2 cno yolk egg noodles
6 ozvelveeta cheese
1/2 ccubed breadcrumbs crushed
1 cpeas and carrots, frozen
1 tspold bay seasoning
1/2 tspsalt and pepper
4 Tbspbutter, melted
How to Make Cheesy Salmon Vegetable Noodle Casserole
- Cook egg noodles to alden te. Drain.
- Drain salmon and fluff. add to a bowl along with the soup, milk, cheese, vegetables, salt and pepper half of old bay seasoning. Add egg noodles and mix.
- Crush bread stuffing add rest of old bay seasoning.
- Pour Noodle Mixture in to a 2 quart baking dish, sprayed with cooking spray. Top with Bread crumbs and melted butter.
- Bake at 375 for 40 to 45 minutes.