Another Yummy Tuna Casserole
Tuna Noodle Casserole
The one below is the one my mom used to make when I was a kid!
1/2 bag(s)egg noodles.
1 smallonion, finely diced
1 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
2 cfrozen, mixed veggies
1 can(s)mushrooms, drained
2 cgrated cheddar cheese
1 tspdry mustard
·salt & pepper to taste
·2 fillets fresh tuna cooked through and flaked
How to Make Another Yummy Tuna Casserole
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions; drain.
- While noodles are cooking, heat butter in a medium skillet over medium-high heat, add diced onion and saute until softened. Add in frozen mixed veggies and cook just until veggies are warmed through. Sprinkle with flour.
- Pour in skim milk and dry mustard. Stir until thickened and bubbly. Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Mix noodles with sauce & veggie mixture in a 9x13 glass casserole and top with grated cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.