The Best Little Sliders
2 Lbs.ground beef
2 TBSP.worcestershire sauce
2 Tsp.garlic powder
1 Smallyellow or white onion (finely diced)
6 Sliceskraft singles
12brioche slider buns (or other)
2 Tbsp.butter (melted)
·sesame seeds or everything bagel seasoning
How to Make The Best Little Sliders
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix ground beef, onion, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Press evenly into a 9x13 cake pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
- While meat is in oven, slice slider buns (I got a pack of 12 Brioche sliders at Aldi's) length wise.
- Line the bottom of the sliders with the cheese.
- When the meat gets done, cut in half down the short side of pan (not length wise) and remove both halves from the pan. Drain grease and wipe pan clean with paper towel.
- Line pan with bottom buns, cheese, meat, and top buns. Brush with melted butter. Top with sesame seeds. Bake 15 more minutes.