Rice Oriental (simlar to the Hamburger Helper)
1 lbground beef
1 pkgwilliams brown gravy mix with beef broth
1 pkgbrown gravy mix (i use great value)
3 1/2 cwater, divided use
1 pkgfried rice seasoning mix
1 1/2 cminute rice
2 Tbspbrown gravy mix (optional if you like a little more brown gravy taste)
How to Make Rice Oriental (simlar to the Hamburger Helper)
- Brown Ground Beef and Drain. Then place in a large skillet is what I use.
- Add Rice to hamburger with 2 1/2 Cup of hot Tap Water.
- Mix Williams Brown Gravy Mix and Fried Rice Seasoning into 1 Cup Water and to hamburger and rice mixture. Bring to a low boil for 10 minutes
- In a seperate small pan mix remaining pack of brown gravy mix and cook as directed on packet. Add to hamburger and rice mixture after mixture has boiled at medium heat for 10 minutes. Stir, turn off heat, and cover for 10 minutes. Add 2 Tbsp of gravy mix (optional)sprinkled in also before covering.
- Remove cover and stir. Enjoy