Reuben Crescent Bake
I first had this at a potluck about 5 years ago. I believe my friend said it was from Taste of Home
2 pkg(8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 lbsliced swiss cheese
1 1/4 lbsliced deli corned beef
1 can(s)(14 oz.) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
2/3 cthousand island dressing
1egg white, beaten
3 tspcaraway seeds
How to Make Reuben Crescent Bake
- Unroll one tube of crescent dough into one long rectangle; seal seams and perforations. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9x13 baking dish. Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Layer with half of the cheese and all of the corned beef. Combine sauerkraut and salad dressing; spread over beef. Top with remaining cheese.
- On a lightly floured surface, press or roll second tube of crescent dough into a 9x13 rectangle, sealing seams and perforations. Place over cheese.
- Brush with egg white, sprinkle with caraway seeds.
- Bake for 12-16 minutes or until heated through and crust is golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.