Johnny's Homestyle Pot Roast
- 1 bottle
- 8 oz. jug of johnny's french dip concentrate
- to taste
- johnny's seasoning salt
- 2 c
- red potatoes quartered
- 1 large
- onion julienne style
- 1-2 stalk(s)
- celery, sliced on the diagonal
- 1/2 tsp
- granulated garlic
- 2 can(s)
- mushroom soup
- 3 lb
- chuck roast, cut into two large pieces
How to Make Johnny's Homestyle Pot Roast
- 1Brown all sides of the chuck roast, season with Johnny's Seasoning Salt.
While roast is browning, slice and cut all vegetables.
- 2Top with mushroom soup, Johnny's Au Jus concentrate, and water.Stir to blend all ingredients.
- 3Place the braised meat into crock pot, add vegetables and garlic.
- 4Place the braised meat into crock pot, add vegetables and garlic.
- 5Set your crock pot on slow cook for about 8-10 hours.