Hamburger Rice Cheese Casserole
1 lbground beef
1/2 mediumonion, diced
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 cinstant rice
1 cshredded cheddar cheese
1/2 camerican cheese chunks
·salt & pepper to taste
How to Make Hamburger Rice Cheese Casserole
- Brown beef and diced onion. Season with salt and pepper. Drain well.
- Preheat oven to 375*. Have ready a 9x13 baking dish.
- In a medium bowl stir together rice, soups, corn, and American cheese chunks.
- Place browned meat into baking dish. Pour rice mixture over the top. Cover with foil and bake 30-45 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Remove cover and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Bake 5 minutes until cheese is melted.