Garlic Herb Burgers
- 1 lb
- ground beef (80 to 85% lean)
- 4 slice
- red onion, cut 1/2- inch thick
- 1 large
- red bell pepper, cut into quarters
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 c
- garlic herb cheese spread
- round french sandwich rolls, split, toasted
How to Make Garlic Herb Burgers
- 1Lightly shape ground beef into four 1/2- inch thick patties.
Place patties in center of grid over medium, ash-covered coals; arrange onion and bell pepper around patties.
Grill patties, uncovered, 11 to 13 minutes to medium (160 degrees F) doneness, until no longer pink in center and juices show no pink color, turning occasionally.
- 2Grill vegetables 13 to 16 minutes or until crisp-tender, turning occasionally. Season with salt and pepper, as desired. Cut bell pepper into 1/2- inch strips.
- 3Spread 1 tbsp cheese on bottom of each bun; top with burger, another 1 tbsp cheese, onion slice and 1/4 of bell pepper.