Farrah's Quick Sheppard's Pie
1 1/2 lbground beef or turkey
1 pkgfrozen mixed vegetables
1 smallonion chopped
1/2green pepper chopped
·salt, pepper and other seasonings ( what ever you like)
·worcestershire sauce (to taste)
2 pkginstant mashed potatoes (any flavor)
1 pkgshredded cheese (your favorite blend)
How to Make Farrah's Quick Sheppard's Pie
- Heat mixed vegetables in a small amount of water. Add salt/pepper to taste. Bring to a boil, remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large skillet, brown beef. Season meat to taste. Add onion, peppers, a couple dashes of Worcestershire sauce. Cook until meat is brown and onions and peppers are tender. Drain vegetables and mix with meat.
- Make mashed potatoes according to package. ( I use Idahoan garlic and parmesan potatoes for added flavor. Any flavor will work)
- Drain and place meat in a baking dish.
Sprinkle meat with shredded cheese. (Your favorite blend)
Spread mashed potatoes evenly over meat.
Cover potatoes with cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 20-25 mins or until cheese is bubbly and golden brown