Easy Deep-Dish Pizza Pie
1 lblean ground beef
1 smallonion chopped
1 can(s)8 oz pizza sauce
1 can(s)pillsbury refrigerated crusty french bread loaf
2 cshredded italian cheese
1 pkg3 oz pepperoni slices
·extra pizza sauce if desired
How to Make Easy Deep-Dish Pizza Pie
- Heat oven to 350 degrees, spray 9-in glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- cook beef and onion over med-high heat, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain, stir in pizza sauce mix well
- carefully unroll dough into pie plate so edges are extended over the sides pat dough in bottom and up the sides of pan, leaving dough extended over the sides. spoon beef mixture into crust.
Top with half of the cheese , the pepperoni and remaining cheese.
- in small bowl, slightly beat egg and water. fold extended edges if dough up and over the filling. seal all edges. Brush crust with egg mixture.
- Bake 38-48 minutes or until a deep golden brown, cool 15 minutes. cut pizza into wedges, serve with additional pizza sauce.