Crock Pot Beef and Broccoli
1 lbboneless beef chuck roast, sliced into thin strips
1 cbeef consumme
1/2 csoy sauce
1/3 cbrown sugar
1 Tbspsesame oil
3garlic cloves, minced
2 Tbspcooled sauce from the crock pot after being cooked
·fresh broccoli florets (as many as desired)
·hot cooked rice
How to Make Crock Pot Beef and Broccoli
- Place beef in a crock pot.
- In a small bowl, combine consomme, soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, and garlic. Pour over beef. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- In a cup, stir cornstarch and sauce form the crock pot until smooth. Add to crock pot. Stir well to combine. (If your sauce is not thickening, try bringing your sauce to a boil on the stovetop with the corn starch mixture. Boil until your desired consistency is reached).
- Add broccoli to the crock pot. Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook an additional 30 minutes on high (the sauce has to boil for it to thicken).
- Serve over hot cooked rice.