- 1 lb
- ground beef (93% lean or leaner)
- 1 c
- 1/4 c
- soft bread crumbs
- 2 clove
- garlic, chopped
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- slider buns or small dinner rolls, split
- 1/4 c
- cheddar-flavored cheese spread
How to Make CHEESEHEAD SLIDERS
- 1Combine Ground Beef, beer, bread crumbs, garlic, salt and pepper in large bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
Lightly shape into eight 1/2-inch thick mini-patties.
- 2Place patties on grid over medium, ash-covered coals.
Grill, covered, 8 to 10 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 7 to 9 minutes) until instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 160°F, turning occasionally.
- 3Place burger on bottom half of each slider bun. Evenly spread cheese over burgers.
Cooking times are for fresh or thoroughly thawed ground beef. Color is not a reliable indicator of ground beef doneness.
Tip: You may substitute pub cheese, Cheddar cheese curds, beer cheese sauce, Cheddar cheese slices or pimento cheese spread for Cheddar-flavored cheese spread.